Daxton Boutique Hotel
Mitchell Family Office
Clark Construction Company
Minutes from Detroit, Daxton serves as a proud neighbor and a worldly traveler, nurturing local partnerships while building international collaborations to create a vibrant soulful place.
This project involved developing a half acre site on the southwest corner of Old Woodward Avenue and Brown Street.
The property previously contained a surface parking lot and two unoccupied office buildings.
The new Daxton Hotel is a AAA 5 Diamond Premier facility located in the Detroit suburbs.
Amenities within this facility include:
- Meeting rooms and Ballroom on the Mezzanine level
- Levels 2 through 4 of the 70-foot-tall building will include 143 hotel rooms
- Level 5 will include 17 penthouse residential units which include 31 on-site parking spaces
- Ground (street level) floor will include a restaurant, high-end commercial space, and hotel lobby
- Full Spa
- Green room and outdoor area for guests
- Full kitchen and service area
CCS received and installed custom millwork and trim throughout the Lower Levels 1 & 2 along with the Ground Floor and Mezzanine.
Carpenters installed crown molding throughout the Lobby, Prefunction, Parlors, Wine Room and Ballroom.
Included in the General Trades scope were door frames wood & hollow metal, lockers, toilet accessories, overhead sectional doors and acoustical wall panels for the ballroom.
Clark Contracting Services also installed Owner Furnished equipment and accessories throughout the Hotel.