Corteva Midland Office & Health Center
General Trades: Drywall, Ceiling Tiles, Concrete Interior and Exterior
Clark Construction Company
Renovation of existing three-story office building. First floor will include a health & fitness center on one wing with men and women’s locker rooms. The opposite side will have a clinic with patient and exam rooms along with emergency ambulance services. Second and Third floors will be used for office space, conference rooms and training. The second floor will have a café and kitchen along with bench seating area.
This new Office Building will house the spin off from the merger of DOW and DuPont in 2017 and will be called Corteva Agriscience. The name is derived from the Latin word for heart (“cor”) and the Hebrew word for nature (“teva”)
This division covers the seed, pesticide and digital service holdings of DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences.
- Demo all three floors of the Office building. Remove concrete for new showers and bathrooms in Fitness Center on the first floor.
- Build cold formed metal framed walls, install backing, build ceiling soffits and hard lids.
- Drywall ceilings and walls consisting of mudding and sanding rooms and corridors. Plaster the ceilings of the men’s and women’s showers.
- Install Grid and Acoustical Ceiling Tiles on all three floors.
- Assemble and install bathroom partitions and accessories. Cut in and place fire extinguisher cabinets and provide fire extinguishers.
- Furnish and place lockers in the Fitness Center. Put in curtain tracks in Clinic and Exam Rooms. Place new roller shades on first, second and third floors.
- Site concrete inclusive of sidewalk, ambulance break pad, interior footings, infill and exterior flagpole bases.
- Managed subcontractors’ scope of work. This included Masonry, Structural Steel, Surveying and Operable Partition.